Saturday, May 9, 2015

Semester Take Away

There are many things that stood out to me this semester that have really helped to improve my skills for creativity, along with social skills, and my goals for life after college regarding what I may want to do. I feel that my mind was very opened to the idea that I can really create anything I want when I put effort into it. Before I would always just wait for someone to tell me to create something, or expect to get an assignment to give me inspiration. Now I create for myself, and create in certain ways that I never would have before. I have learned that I have a lot more creative passion that I ever realized before. I have also become much more open to having new experiences and meeting new people just through all that I have done in this class. It has helped me realize a lot about trying new things and not being afraid to take chances and get the most I can out of any situation. This includes being willing to just talk to others and experience all that I can through my own creativity and others' life experiences that they can share. I have also certainly made a change in my life involving what I want to do after college. I was able to explore my creativity a lot more in this class, and have been able to better define the type of work I want to someday pursue in my future careers. This has been a very influential semester for me. I don't think I could get any kind of experience like the one I had through any other course, and it has really helped to develop more of my college education and abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment