Monday, January 12, 2015

Class Take Away 1

I really enjoyed this first day of class. I felt that the first thing we did, getting in a circle with all of our desks and talking to each other was a great way to open up our minds to being less judgmental towards each others' ideas, and more focused thinking creatively. Something that stays with me from this class more than anything is what Beth has shared with us and taught us already, and how my mind and creative passion has already opened up to making new and amazing things at my own pace, and in any way I want. The egg assignment has definitely intrigued me. I feel that while everything about the class and assignments were being discussed, the whole time I was feeling dozens of different ideas and creative feelings run through my head. Just the feeling of creative freedom is something that I have already come to love about this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment