Sunday, January 25, 2015

Color Your World

For this assignment I had lots of difficulty deciding what exactly I could do to color a page of an animal coloring book in order to express what I want in life. I decided to use an image of a lion because I love cats, I greatly admire the courageous symbolism that a lion signifies, and I felt that this animal represents me best. I colored his mane purple to represent how important my friends are to me, because suggested to color it purple, and I thought I could use that as a symbol for the importance of friendship in the world I want to live in. I drew in a bowl of orange chicken from panda express because I love that food so much and my world would not be perfect without it. I drew a credit card with the lion because I would like to have an unlimited supply of money and financial stability in my perfect world. Lastly I drew in an image of the main gates to Lollapalooza behind the lion because I would love to someday be able to be a part of huge music festivals like this and tour the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment