Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Class take away 11

For this class I was very intrigued by the idea of the fear assignment. I didn't really think I had many fears until actually sitting down and thinking about it. Listening to what other people had to say was definitely influential as well. I felt very motivated to look more into my fears after this class. I was also very impressed by the idea of the bliss assignment. I like the idea of being able to do something completely for myself. I am actually having trouble finding what to spend the time doing. I'm thinking about spending the time to make a new video on my Youtube channel. I have just started making videos for my channel and I have been really excited and happy from doing that. I could definitely relate to everyone's disagreement with how so many people "flake" and don't commit to so many things these days. I have experienced a lot of people like that in the past few months and it's nothing but a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment