Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Class take away 13

For this class I was surprised at how many fears I had in common with many of my fellow classmates that shared their fears with me on this day. I thought it was interesting how some incorporated different elements of their lives that I could relate to into their fears, and how they had never shared some of these aspects about themselves with me before. I had an interesting time discussing my topic, however I don't think I was able to stress enough what I wanted to about why I chose the fear that I did. I expected most people to choose a more emotional or life-related fear, whereas I chose my fear of heights, because it has affected me very much in the past, but in ways that I have never really been able to share with others. I understand why I got the reaction that I did, but was just surprised at how much what I could say about it affected what people really thought of my fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment