Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Class Take Away 12

I really enjoy talking to people and being involved with other people as much as I can. Whether it be in ways big or small, I really like just being able to spend time with other people and see what their lives are like and what they are about. Sometimes I am unable to keep up with all of the events and lives of people that I connect with, and it can be difficult, but I try my best to keep as close I can with all of my different friends and acquaintances. I enjoy being a part of different experiences and events that can make differences in peoples' lives. I like doing things that people will remember and always look back to in their lives as something important and close to them. I feel that a lot of what I do has shifted towards this mentality over the past few years, as I have started to focus more on this than playing games or simply watching tv or doing things by myself. I usually try whenever I am doing anything to surround myself with people that care about me or understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment