Monday, March 9, 2015

Class take away 8

In class today we discussed the importance of every individual in their creative life journey, and how we have taken our identities from the world in order to give back in some way. We watched a film that intrigued me and made me think about how creativity can be squandered through worldly materials like money and power. Fear of others and fear of failure can be a cause for the loss of creativity, and we need to work towards fighting against that fear and working hard to be creative without burning out. We talked about the cover ideas we have for our altered books and how we connected them to our lives. I enjoyed hearing all the unique ways that people in the class have gathered these ideas and are representing their creativity with this project. I felt motivated to try new things and continue creating for myself and for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment