Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Flavor of ____ Sounds like ____

For this project I wanted to try something playful and interesting as a new flavor experience. I chose starfruit because I love the interesting shape and am baffled at how it grows in the shape it does. I also was able to obtain one fairly easily and knew there would be no difficult way to prepare it, so I purchased one and ate it right away. The flavor is similar to that of an apple and a white grape maybe fused together. But the actual sensation of flavor and the look of the fruit is impersonated through this short music track I made: https://soundcloud.com/samcanhasmusic/starfruit I felt a sort of sweetness but also mellow flavor. I can describe it best through variations of high and low solid notes with a slow tempo. It's just a very light and simple flavor with not too much sweetness or tang.

No comments:

Post a Comment