Sunday, March 29, 2015

Media Round Robin

For this project I had trouble at first finding inspiration for what to create in a physical to digital and back to physical form. I eventually decided to use my coloring book and find a picture from it that I liked for this project.

Next I scanned the image into my computer and edited it in Photoshop to look like this. I wanted to give it an interesting look that took advantage of the water splashing effect and a different background.


Lastly I transferred the edited image back to a non-digital format by ironing it onto a shirt. I liked how the final product came out and I can wear it around even after this class is over!


This creation changed through my editing of the original picture in Photoshop, along with transferring it from paper onto a shirt. The final product is somewhat different from the original by what the actual material was, along with the background that the bear is on. This relates very closely to my field of study because I am looking at graphic design and many different forms of media. I learned new techniques for Photoshop editing and how to make a design on a shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment