Monday, March 2, 2015

Class take away 7



In class today we talked about blind contour drawings and how we perceive many different aspects of life. We watched a short clip that focused on animating emotions through different movements and actions. Beth stated that her goal for this class is to get us in touch with ourselves. We discussed how we felt about our "who are you and why are you here" projects. I felt very inspired during this class to become a part of things like school and different experiences because I was very motivated when we said that our lives are changed simply by coming to class and structuring our future. We discussed that as college students we are always evolving and changing, and that we will not be the same at all on graduation day that when we were at the start of school. I felt very empowered by class today and it has brought up my spirits of creation to continue to create and communicate in my own unique way.

No comments:

Post a Comment