Saturday, February 28, 2015

Who are you and why are you here?

I am Samuel Bielawski. I am a college student that loves music, art, media, being social, and creating new things. I have spent much of my life living in the same house and going to school every day except during the summers. I am a person that believes much in my passions and dreams, and I spend much of my time working on setting up myself for success in these ventures. I am human and I make mistakes sometimes. I am caring and trustworthy amongst all of my friends and family. I am an artist, a designer, and a barista.

I believe I am here to be challenged with the set of skills and coordinating passion that drives my desire to become whatever I want to be. Through the drawing exercise I was able to create what I thought could be art in a certain way that one would look at it. I believe I am here to take this class and have experiences like it to discover what I will create for the world and leave behind many years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment