Monday, February 2, 2015

Class take away 3

Something that resonated from class today most was getting to know someone so suddenly. Even though I had no intent to make a connection with someone today, It really made me happy that I did. Although I didn't see everything to be the same between my partner and I, talking to him made me realize that I have a lot in common with many people in my major, and that I should take advantage of getting to know more people like me through it. I also thought really hard about which page to give to my partner. I didn't want to give a page with a boring picture or one that wouldn't be fun coloring, but I also didn't want to give up a picture of any of my favorite animals. I really enjoyed hearing about Beth’s painting style and how she is able to express herself in the way she does through all different art forms. I love expressing myself creatively in many different ways too, and hope that I can show that more and more through the projects we receive in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment