Sunday, February 1, 2015

Doodles

I had trouble thinking about the different topics while doodling. I was mainly focusing on trying to incorporate different thoughts in my mind into my doodles. I was thinking about things that make me happy and interested. I love cats so I drew a lot of them around my page, along with several other animals. I feel like this somewhat connects to serendipity through the fact that it was helping me feel better drawing animals that I like. A lot of other things I drew had to do with what was happening the day I drew this. I was having a very boring day and was just drawing anything that came to my mind. The word “Blah” drawn in the middle page is a good description of how I felt while sitting in my house all day doing nothing. I included mountains because I had really wanted to go on a hike or experience something with nature. Some of the aspects of my doodles like the penguin with the palm tree coming out of its mouth I think have to do with synchronicity because aspects like that just flow together and look interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment