Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Class Take away 5

For this class I really felt inspired by the ideas discussed by the rest of the class. I feel like my mind is being opened much more freely while I take this class. I'm not afraid to try more unique ideas and take risks creatively because of what has happened in this class so far. I liked to see how all the students that presented were able to "Break the rules" in whichever way they chose. It certainly made me feel more comfortable with what I was able to make, because as long as whatever people did make, it just needed to make sense to them in a way they could explain to everyone else. For next week's project I'm having trouble deciding what to do for something that is "reused" but I am certain I will come up with something great, because I love to reuse things all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment