Sunday, February 15, 2015

Rules were made...

I made a video with absolutely no plot and no meaning. Rules for most short films are to have a plot, varying camera angles, and a solid clean look. This video uses one constant shot of me sitting in my room while I study. One surprising thing about the footage is that it actually consists of over an hour of footage all shortened into two minutes by speeding it up. The background sound was just something I found and thought didn't really go along with it at all, so I had it play while the entire film goes on. I added a hue change to it because it makes the footage look less good quality and certainly changes the mood of it. Other effects and overlays are placed throughout just to add to the nonsense of this video. I made it while studying for a test and chose the title "correlation" by opening a dictionary and picking out the first word I saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdvWmpFdYY4&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment